"Let Us Build Your Dream Home!"
We understand that building a home can seem overwhelming. That’s why we try our best to keep the process simple. Do you have a design of you own? Don’t know where to start? Oaktree Builders can work with you to take your list of wants or needs, get something on paper and begin talking through the details. We have in-house design capabilities and expertise in the building process, so whatever your style, we will be sure that the home is built using quality materials and craftsmanship. Check out bottom of this page for a look at some of the custom homes we have built in the past.
The Custom Home Building Process
Depending on your need, Oaktree Builders is able to design your house from scratch, or we can look at existing floor plans and make modifications to meet your individual needs. The result will be detailed plans that show you what your finished home will look like.
1. Initial Consultation Phase
- Let us know you are interested in a custom home by contacting us via email or phone and we can send you some initial information to help answer some of your basic questions
- Give our team as much information as you can about where and why you want to build
- We will share ideas or things to consider as you choose the location or design of your home
2. Pre-Construction Agreement Phase
- Let the design work begin!
- You will gain access to our project management software, which allows you to begin seeing your new home come to life
- You will receive a set of floor plans + finalize all your specifications and selections and can make decisions about final budget
3. Contract & Building Phase
- Once we have a building permit and any other documents in order, let the construction begin
- We will arrange a few meeting times based on milestones through the construction process to ensure things are on track and questions are answered
4. Done! Here are your Keys!
- We will be sure you are familiar with your new home and aware of warranties or other important details
- We can guide you through the closing process, if needed, and ensure that the details are settled, turning the keys over to the new home owners