Oaktree Homes at Oakbridge
(Eastern Augusta County)
This Augusta County community has a Waynesboro address but is an Augusta County property. The Wilson School District and the Augusta County address make this community the perfect destination for all types of families.
Inside the neighborhood are carefully placed sidewalks and walkways which are perfect for safe and easy evening strolls. Trees planted in each yard and streets named after builder family members set the stage for a family feel. These personal touches invite families to make Oakbridge Community home.
Interested in a new home in this Community?
- Contact us to reserve your lot, sign the pre-construction agreement, and make your deposit
- Let us walk you through finalizing a floor plan layout with specs and selections (this is the fun part!)
- Sign contract
- Oaktree Builders will begin building your new home!
Standard features of homes built in this community include:
- Double Hung Windows (choose your style)
- Exterior Framing: 2″ x 6″ walls
- 14 seer Heat Pump – (Rheem)
- Electric 50-gallon Water Heater
- Granite countertops in Kitchen (choose your color)
- Ceramic Tile walk-in shower in Master Bath (choose your tile)
- Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout including bedrooms and bathrooms (choose your color)
- Exterior Stone Accents (choose your color)
- Vertical Board & Batten siding on front of home (choose your color)
- Tree planted in every yard
- Rams Crown Trim on doors and windows
- Range, Dishwasher, and Microwave included with Appliance Allowance
- Stairs from deck to ground (if applicable)